TICKET REFUND POLICY
Refunds for individual game tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse are subject the return policies of the original point of purchase.
- Ticketmaster Customer Service: 1-800-653-8000
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office: (317) 917-2727
Refunds issued for individual game tickets purchased through the Indiana Ice office will be handled on an individual-order basis.
MERCHANDISE REFUND POLICY
Receipts are required fo all merchandise returns, whether purchased online or in the Indiana Ice Team Store. All refunds will be handled on an individual-case basis. Shipping and handling costs for online orders will be refunded on an individual basis. For questions about merchandise returns, contact the Indiana Ice at (317) 925-4423.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tickets are valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued. All tickets are a revokable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused anytime upon refunding the printed purchase price. All tickets must not be resld or ffered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any federal, state or local law or regulation. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed herein is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to the game of ice hockey, for which all tickets are issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual playing of the game, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by batted pucks or thrown or broken sticks.
- The holder further agrees that Blueline Enterprises, LLC, the United States Hockey League, the participating clubs, the Pacers Basketball Corporation D/B/A Bankers Life Fieldhouse, the Capital Improvement Board or managers of Marion County Indiana and the City of Indianapolis (including their respective officers, directors, employes, agents, partners, shareholders, and players) are not liable for injuries resulting from such causes.
- Prohibited items from the arena include, but are not limited to: food and beverage, air horns, cowbells or noisemakers, laser products, or weapons of any kind.